The Associate Media Director will be a senior leader in the Atlanta media team and will lead a team of professionals in the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building marketing solutions across a variety of media to meet or, ideally, exceed client objectives. This will involve the creation and execution of media plans, unearthing insights to inform the development of the media plan, and flawless execution across all fronts.
- Creates a positive working environment and fosters an overall team approach
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client business, from both current and historical perspectives
- Works collaboratively across departments (brand planning, social media, creative, client leadership etc.) to develop the strategic design for innovative media plans
- Fosters strong agency-vendor relations to develop comprehensive media plans that successfully accomplish client goals
- Consistently bring new media and technology ideas to the team for application and brainstorming while also helping ensure that the Atlanta office continues to feel connected to the larger media community
- Maintains overall control of work-flow and assigned team responsibilities within the group — oversees the progress of all projects
- Provides strategic analysis of plans to determine impact and overall outcome on all measurable variables such as sales, guest/traffic counts, average check, lift in measurable brand attributes, awareness, advocacy, etc.
- Stimulates team productivity and growth by allocation of assignments which combine to make productive and effective use of each person’s skills, as well as motivating their interests and challenging their minds
- 8+ years experience in a media planning capacity
- Experience with multiple forms of media including but not limited to: broadcast, print, digital, mobile, SEM, and paid social
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow
- High level of comfort presenting to senior clients and senior internal team members
- Exposure and usage of research and measurement tools