Since the year 2000, OEC has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. We provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Drives detailed tactical execution and project management of OEC demand generation programs. Executes marketing campaigns using direct and digital marketing techniques supported by data analysis to improve our overall results. Collaborates cross-functionally with product, sales, and customer success to influence our marketing efforts and apply best practices for new sales and usage growth.
Key Responsibilities & Duties (essential to the job)
- Owns detailed tactical execution and project management of our multi-channel demand generation programs
- Collaborates with product and content teams to develop demand generation programs across branding, product launches, promotions, and product usage and adoption.
- Works with marketing and sales teams to report on campaign success metrics on a regular basis, including marketing-sourced pipeline
- Supports sales team and product teams in identifying target audiences and segments, lead identification and reviewing lead routing and appropriate follow up
- Contributes to the daily conversation of how to best execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns across search, display, social media, video, events, webinars, email, and other channels
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (or international equivalent) with a focus in Marketing, or directly-related work experience.
Experience, Skills and Key Competencies
- At least one year of marketing or project management experience, preferably in a software or SaaS environment
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead projects in their entirety
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Experience in using MAS/MAT, such as HubSpot, Pardot or Marketo, as well as CRM (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Experience supporting activity-based lead scoring or lead grading models
- Experience creating advertising campaigns across Google, LinkedIn and Facebook ad networks
Special Position Requirements
Travel for this position is approximately 10% of the time for attending industry events.