The Marketing team at Amobee is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our brand’s messaging, supporting Amobee’s mission and vision to be the global leader in digitalmarketingtechnology.
Associate Marketing Project Manager are the operational backbone of the Marketing team, offering support in several key functional areas of marketing and corporate communications. The ideal candidate will possess a variety of competencies including proven ability in leading cross-functional teams, strong project management and follow-through, communication skills and the capability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
The candidate should be comfortable operating in a matrixed, fast-paced and demanding environment at an international level; they should have the confidence to actively contribute to all phases of a go-to-market launch execution. Possessing an artistic eye and valuing the importance of protecting creative integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, you will work alongside the Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to fulfill global marketing needs.
- Support the research, organization, creation, and the development of materials ranging from:
- Sales Enablement: Assist in creation of materials used for sales proposals, correspondence, thought leadership presentations, case studies, product sheets and reports.
- Corporate Communication: Document, manage, archive and distribute marketing files, contracts and corporate intranet content.
- Market Research: Conduct competitive market research that will inform the strategic planning and implementation of Marketing messaging.
- Manage the workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal and external teams.
- Create and share creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and align internal marketing and design on goals and strategies.
- Provide global functional support and day-to-day operational tasks for the Marketing, Design, Sales and Executive teams under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in journalism, communication, advertising, business or marketing and/or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in marketing or digital advertising.
- Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digitalmarketing and media.
- Advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Demonstrate creative ability in regards to writing, promotions, and advertising along with strong editing skills while maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.
- Possesses a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on video, display, rich media and social, but has the ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Ability to work off-peak hours as necessary to communicate with teams in different time zones.
- Prior project management, team leadership experience or agency management.