The Associate Marketing Director, Non-personal Digital & Media Strategy (EGFR). Key areas of promotional emphasis for this role include the following: digital strategy and tactics for HCP and consumer initiatives, direct to patient promotion/non-personal promotion, including digital and paid media, and integration of NPP efforts with personal promotion efforts through the CRM system.
This position will report directly into the Senior Director of EGFR Marketing Strategy (EGFR) and will work in close partnership with external customers and internal stakeholders. The Associate Marketing Director, Non-personal Digital & Media Strategy (EGFR) will be responsible for managing a team of marketing managers in the non-personal media, digital and consumer space. The role will work collaboratively across the EGFR Franchise, the EGFR Personal Promotion Team, the Oncology Business Unit, and cross functional partners, and will play a critical role in the execution of brand strategy and priorities.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus headquarters for our US Oncology and Oncology Business.
- Lead a team of marketing managers in non-personal promotion, consumer media and digital marketing space
- Develop a compelling brand value narrative that promotes AstraZeneca’s values, clinical programs, scientific innovation, and patient centricity
- Seek and identify emerging digital technologies that can create innovative delivery of strategic brand imperatives – traditional web, social media, new/emerging technologies and traditional marketing platforms
- Harness internal and external innovation across traditional and non-traditional technologies that align with brand priorities and strategy
- Facilitate development and execution of TAGRISSO promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
- Lead the TAGRISSO digital and consumer/patient marketing strategy and tactical planning and execution
- Partner across personal and non-personal promotion to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives and messaging.
- Identify innovative ways to link our personal promotion channels to our non-personal promotion channels via our internal and external CRM systems. Thus allowing both channels to support our goal of no patient left behind.
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budgetrequired to achieve the brand’s stated objectives
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets – working to identify and execute on identified efficiencies and synergies with agency partners
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with the Business Insights Team to identify and implement cutting edge measurement tools that rely on emerging “big data” and “AI” capabilities. Focusing on the bespoke and specific nature of marketing in the EGFRm+ space
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all digital and consumer marketing materials
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 7 Years of experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics, strategic planning
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in a Scientific discipline
- Oncology experience highly preferred
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Media Channel Marketing and Consumer Marketing
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross functional team
- Prior experience leading a team is preferred
Job reference: R-048733