Join a Fortune 300® company in the growing healthcare industry and work for their largest technology division. Henry Schein Practice Solutions, a subsidiary of New York-based Henry Schein, Inc., develops practice management software and electronic services that help dental practices run their businesses. Our solutions lead the market in technology advances and market share, and include product leaders such as Dentrix, Dentrix Enterprise, and Dentrix Ascend (cloud-based). Our customers include many of the dental industries’ highest profile constituents, including the U.S. Department of Defense. Based in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein Practice Solutions is committed to providing our team members with the tools, training, and technology they need to excel in their roles. Our dedication to giving back to our community is illustrated in the state-of-the-art, volunteer-staffed dental center located on the first floor of our building, which provides free dental care to those in need. Our parent company, Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical, and animal health practitioners. A Fortune 300® Company and a member of the S&P 500® and NASDAQ 100® Indices, Henry Schein employs over 20,000 Team Schein Members throughout the world and serves more than one million customers. The Company's sales reached a record $11.6 billion in 2016. Henry Schein has also been recognized by Ethisphere for six consecutive years as the “World’s Most Ethical Company” in the Healthcare Products category, underscoring the company's longstanding commitment to leading ethical business standards and practices.
This position is responsible to manage TSMs’ activities, oversee TSM growth and development, and coordinate with Operations to ensure all systems are working properly so timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times.
- Manage day to day activities of Supervisors and/or professional individual contributors.
- Oversee staffing in regard to hiring, dismissals, performance management, and pay reviews in collaboration with senior management
- Ensure TSMs understand expectations, have materials and equipment to meet those expectations, are placed in a role where they have strengths to meet those expectations, and are recognized for exceeding those expectations
- Demonstrate a proficiency at encouraging personal development and helping team members to understand the importance of their role in fulfilling the mission of the organization
- Communicate status of personnel, products, and projects with clear, concise reports and metrics to all stakeholders
- Mentor and ensure each supervisor’s team is meeting department targets and goals.
- Handle escalated customers and coordinate with other teams (i.e., Case Management and SMEs) to provide timely resolution.
- Work with leadership team and operations to recommend process improvement and lead implementation of determined changes across all support teams to ensure an effortless and high quality experience for customers and technicians.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and required
Typically 7 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; first-level manager.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- · Strong management skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate and develop team members for high performance
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- · Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- · Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- · Understand and act on financial information that may contribute to business profitability
- · Ability to manage successful projects, manage risks, costs, time and project teams
- · Lead team to achieve company goals in effective ways
- · Strong planning and organizational skills and techniques
- · Communicate effectively with management
- · Good negotiating skills
- · Build relationships, understand organizational complexities and manage conflict
- · Broad professional and managerial skills with an understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- · HSPS product knowledge is a plus
- · Intermediate understanding of CRM software, call center management software, and call monitoring software is a plus
- · Basic computer knowledge as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- · Ability to resolve complex problems and questions on function and usage of HSPS products and services
- · Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required
- · Ability to drive results while appropriately managing personnel
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite Gym with Personal Trainer options