Job Title: Associate Manager, Software Engineering
Job Code: CS20212001-55285
Associate Manager for the Software Design Verification (SDV) team in the L3Harris Communications Systems Segment. As a member of the SDV organization, the position will have direct reports and perform project leadership activities and execute tests as needed.
- Includes quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort.
- Participating in recruiting, training and supervising staff members.
- Participating in the design reviews for new features, requirements and manuals.
- Developing, execution and management of system qualification test plans.
- Ensuring System-level qualification testing of radio products and their associated accessories meet requirements set forth.
- At times, conducting automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers for radio products is fit for purpose
- Triaging software failures and generate defect analysis reports.
- The position requires establishing close working relationships with software product development engineers to develop and validate a quality product.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering with a minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Managing or supervisor background.
- Background in Agile scrum methodologies.
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing skills.
- Experience with networking concepts or network administration.
- Understanding of concurrent computing and related concepts.
- Experience with RF hardware and radio communications equipment; background in Military communications (operation and/or installation) an extra bonus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make solid technical contributions on a team serving multiple groups within the Segment, often subject to numerous and changing priorities.
- A qualified candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal communications, be a self-starter, and demonstrate leadership capabilities.
DoD security clearance - secret or higher.