Industry: Retail / Diversified•
5 - 7 years
Posted 369 days ago
This key account management position is responsible for maximizing customer, SCJ profitability & growth through the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs in the British Columbia market. The Associate Manager, Sales Account Management role must effectively manage multiple and changing priorities, lead times and promotional programs.
1. Deliver key targets for key account: Net Sales, Profit Margins, Share & Gross to Net
2. Develop and implement strategic annual account business plans in support of achieving pre-established objectives utilizing internal resources (Customer Marketing, Marketing, Category, Retail Coverage, Finance) & customer resources (account data, cross functional account contacts, in-store, eCommerce)
3. Plan for, track and analyze the distribution, pricing and expenditures related to all account activity
4. Maximize internal expertise/resources in the development of business/customer plans and resolution of customer issues.
5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with key retailer partners
Required Skills & Competencies:
1. University Degree required (Essential Requirement), preferably in Business or Commerce
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Account Management/Sales
3. Strong Communication Skills (Written and Oral) required
4. Ability to think strategically and Analytical Fact-Based Problem Solving Skills
5. Ability to Lead Meetings/Teams and Work Independently
6. Excellent Analytical and Deductive Reasoning Skills; Ability to draw business conclusions, solutions and prepare / make recommendations.
7. Proficiency in Conflict Resolution, Negotiating, Customer Thought leadership & Creating Customer Value
8. Strong Leadership and teamwork skills to work within Cross-Functional Setting / Team.
9. High Proficiency with Reporting & Forecasting Tools
10. Ability to work independently in remote home based office