At American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA), we are business drivers committed to delivering results in the hearing healthcare industry. We work side-by-side with our ASSOCIATES (Audiology & Otolaryngology practices) to develop and assist with the implementation of innovative strategies to grow their businesses. We believe that the only way to create lasting value is through implementation and execution.
We’ve been described as collaborative, team-oriented, smart, confident, experienced, and focused on results. We all share a vision of helping our associates in their efforts to address incredibly tough business problems, while providing unparalleled service and uncompromising commitment to them.
For all AHAA candidates, we seek superior analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team-building abilities, creativity, high energy and commitment to personal and professional growth. Our ASSOCIATE MANAGERS are responsible for partnering with our associate practices with the goal of implementing a proven business process improvement methodology. The goal is to improve service delivery and drive higher revenue by increasing unit sales. In essence, to grow same practice sales and market share of AHAA affiliates.
Key deliverables include:
- Implement strategies that drive business process and behavioral change
- Build, maintain & grow a robust portfolio of ASSOCIATE practices via well-honed tele-sales techniques
- Develop and execute an annual business/marketing plan to drive required results for each ASSOCIATE practice
- Manage and implement training and staff development sessions on a regular basis with ASSOCIATE practices
- Utilize AHAA financial tools for ASSOCIATE practice growth and profit gain
- Actively manage recruiting, hiring, training and if necessary, termination of employees within ASSOCIATE practices
- Integrate and leverage vendor partner relationships
- Drive utilization and compliance with AHAA’s proprietary business management system
- Minimum 7years experience increasing revenue and efficiency utilizing proven business strategies
- Extensive tele-salesexperience with demonstrated success
- Proven history of selling through platform presentations
- Experienceselling products into physician practices
- Substantial, hands-on experience in driving sales.
- Innate drive and passion to run a company (experience owning and running a small business a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Franchise experience a plus
- 4 yr Business degree, MBA desired
If you meet the above job requirements, can assume up to 50% regional travel and are willing to work long days to reap financial rewards then you have an opportunity to join AHAA, the top organization in its field. We’ll offer a highly competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses, excellent benefits- including 401k with company match, and unparalleled training.