Associate Manager, Data Analysis - RD&E Delivery
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty and respect.
Join us and you will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated.
This position provides systems and analytics support to the RD&E Delivery Systems Team. Primary accountabilities will include project and portfolio metric analysis and development using MS Project Web App (PWA) and Tableau. Other accountabilities will include SharePoint administration/development, maintenance/version control of the New Product Development process SharePoint, and communication and deployment of system enhancements.
This role requires the ability to understand business needs from a systems and analytics perspective and turn the needs into sustainable reporting solutions. This individual ensures that the data and outputs meet the requirement of the end user and that analysis results are presented in a clear, visual, and concise manner to key stakeholders.
Required analytical skills include the ability to converge on insights out of trends and understand inter-relationships of data sets. Project management skills include the ability to plan, organize, secure, and manage resources to achieve specific objectives.
• Work with RD&E Category Leadership & Delivery Systems Team to understand systems & analytics needs and build sustainable solutions to deliver upon the needs
• Using MS PWA, MS Project and other tools, perform analyses of projects, programs, and portfolio data to identify trends and opportunities for the Delivery Systems Team and RD&E Category Leadership
• Administer and maintain SharePoint sites, including security, site architecture, functionality and content
• Develop and update Project Management and NPD templates, procedures and training materials
• Manage the End to End Process document control
• Develop and maintain procedures for the report generating process
• Juggle multiple tasks while aligning with various clients on priorities and keeping them informed of status
• Develop dashboards and tools in Excel, Project Web App (PWA), Tableau and SharePoint
• Provide guidance and oversee system development by third-party vendors
• Present relevant trends in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and articulate the implications of these trends on the business
• Provide training and coaching to data/system users and team members as necessary
• Act as the main point of contact for all reporting requests
• Proactively seek out methods for improving existing processes and data collection
• Lead communication and deployment of system updates and new tool creation
Required Skills and Education:
• 4 year BA/BS degree required with 2-5 years of applicable experience (Technical Discipline Preferred)
• Experience with MS PWA, MS Project, MS SharePoint, and Tableau
• Knowledge of the New Product Development (NPD) process
• Strong Excel skills required
• SQL Experience
• Ability to establish strong cross-functional business relationships & fully understand the business needs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with various levels within the organization
• Strong organizational skills
• Exposure to project management and metrics analysis
• Experience with Change Management