As a Associate Lead Software Engineer you will write and configure code for new and upgraded solutions in accordance with technical specifications. Lead the architecture, development and maintenance of a solution or platform. Proactively identify gaps in the existing infrastructure and development process, acting as a catalyst for change for greater system and solution efficiency. Provide direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews on functional correctness, architectural maintainability and performance. Leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed technical designs of large scope. Code for high-risk projects that have solution dependencies within and outside current team. Iterate with strategy and operations organizations to maintain solution vision. Promote engineering culture and values across the organization and Cerner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years Software Engineer work experience
- CCL Programming
- Millennium data model
- Multi- Cerner solution experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position