Analysis Group Inc. provides innovative solutions in the areas of health economics, outcomes research, biostatistics and epidemiology to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. By drawing on our expertise in health economics, biostatistics, econometrics, statistics and epidemiology, and through collaboration with leading academics, we offer cutting-edge analyses to address business challenges that require the highest quality of rigorous, evidence-based research. Our healthcare projects often involve identifying valuable research questions, designing and implementing data-intensive analyses, and disseminating research findings through conference presentations, peer-reviewed publications, and media releases. It is also our strong interest to develop innovative analytical methods to address needs of the health care research community. Examples of our health economics and outcomes research include comparative effectiveness research, cost-effectiveness analyses and budget impact modeling. We routinely draw on a variety of data sources including insurance claims, clinical trials, medical records, registries and surveys. In all of our endeavors, we offer experienced researchers in biostatistics, statistics, health economics and pharmacoepidemiology the opportunity to play a leading role in our research.
The Associate will work with a case team under the guidance of a case manager. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing, designing, and conducting research studies to address clients’ needs, overseeing and performing analyses, and preparing project deliverables and publications in peer-reviewed literature.
Analysis Group fosters a progressive and academically oriented work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, and professional growth across diverse areas of expertise.
Our Montreal office currently seeks candidates with the following qualifications:
• A Ph.D. in quantitative sciences such as economics, health economics, biostatistics, econometrics, statistics, epidemiology, and similar fields with excellent academic records. (We strongly encourage prospective candidates with a Master degree or other advanced degree to apply under the “Research Professional” posting).
• A strong interest in applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems in various fields and industries, including the healthcare industry.
• Familiarity with at least one statistical programming language (e.g., SAS, Stata, Python, R)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a commitment to teamwork and collaborative problem solving, and aspiration for continuous learning and professional development.
• A critical eye in identifying flaws in analyses, autonomy in managing deadlines, and ability to continuously deliver high quality deliverables.