Who We Are:
SnapLogic is the leader in self-service application and data integration. Our mission is to make it fast and easy for users to access, connect and analyze enterprise data to improve business processes, accelerate decision-making, and drive better business outcomes.
SnapLogic’s Enterprise Integration Cloud accelerates data flow across applications, databases, data warehouses, big data streams, and IoT deployments – whether on-premises or in the cloud. Unlike traditional integration software that requires painstaking, hand-crafted coding by teams of developers, SnapLogic’s simple but powerful platform enables both IT and business users to create quality, scalable data pipelines that get the right data to the right people at the right time.
Hundreds of Global 2000 customers – including Adobe, AstraZeneca, Box, GameStop, Verizon, and Wendy’s – rely on SnapLogic to automate business processes, accelerate analytics, and drive digital transformation. SnapLogic was founded by data industry veteran Gaurav Dhillon and is backed by blue-chip investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Capital One, Ignition Partners, Microsoft, Triangle Peak Partners, and Vitruvian Partners. Learn more at snaplogic.com.
We are looking to hire an Associate General Counsel to focus on corporate/technology licensing, contracts, commercial law, privacy issues, and broader tasks as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Lead legal services for all data initiatives (including data privacy), out-sourcing operations based internationally, corporate matters, and strategic partnerships.
- Oversee contract process from start to finish including improving template contracts, the negotiation and execution of agreements, while meeting internal client expectations resulting in a substantial increase in client satisfaction.
- Provide practical, creative and timely legal and business advice and solutions to Executive and Sales teams on impediments in the sales process while managing corporate risks and priorities.
- Successfully close sales and vendor agreements with organizations ranging from Fortune 100 to local businesses, both in the US and globally.
- Build strong relationships at parent and subsidiaries, opening lines of communication and consequently reducing risk and tension amongst lines of business.
- Due diligence, document drafting and negotiation, risk assessment, deal structure and other tasks on a variety of corporate transactions including M&A and corporate financings.
- Key involvement in legal aspects of acquisitions and international joint ventures.
- Serve as a member of the corporate senior leadership team, divisional executive team, and many cross-functional project teams.
What We're Looking For:
- Doctor of Law/Juris Doctor degree from a highly rated school.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in SaaS/software/technology environment.
- Relevant law firm and in-house experience will be a plus.
- Ability to function effectively and add value in a dynamic, cutting-edge, worldwide business.
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are the top 6 reasons to join the SnapLogic team:
- Hot Market: With the proliferation of cloud applications and the increasing need to have a data-driven business, finding an integration technology is top of mind for many companies. According to industry analysts, the Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) market grew by 70% in 2017, making it the fastest growth area in the application infrastructure and middleware market.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic consistently sees impressive bookings growth year-over-year, recently adding global customers like Emirates, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, PwC, Schneider Electric, Thomson Reuters, and Workday. Driven by the industry's best and brightest employees in offices across North America, the UK, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic receives regular recognition from analysts and industry experts.
- AI-fueled Product Innovation: SnapLogic’s modern, self-service and cloud-native platform makes integration fast and easy for IT and business managers alike. Earlier this year, SnapLogic celebrated the one-year anniversary of its industry-first artificial intelligence technology, known as Iris AI, which is paving the way for autonomous integration with exciting innovations set to be released over the next 2-3 years.
- Happy Customers: Our customers see unmatched results with the SnapLogic platform. Adobe enables 800+ “citizen integrators” and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24 + apps in months with only 1.5 developers. SnapLogic’s customer retention rate is over 95%, and analysts recognize SnapLogic as an industry leader in customer satisfaction.