Los Angeles, CA
11 - 15 years
Posted 296 days ago
Associate General Counsel
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Associate General Counsel is a highly experienced lawyer who is primarily responsible for representing the firm and its professionals in a range of professional liability matters, including regulatory investigations and actions, civil litigations, arbitrations and mediations and subpoenas.
- Juris Doctorate (JD), required
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in a litigation setting and/or specialty practice, connected with the representation of accountants, required
- Experience representing clients in regulatory settings such as the SEC, PCAOB and state accountancy boards, required
- Member of a State Bar in good standing required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites, specifically, Excel, and Word, required