Mondel?z International is a global leader in snacking and consistently growing business via organic growth as well as acquisitions (Tate’s). US Biscuit is the largest business across Mondel?z with many iconic brands like Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Triscuit and many others that are driving sustainable category growth. Several of these brands are the fastest growing brands in their respective segments.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
We are looking for a Category Associate Finance Director for the Cookies business (Belvita, Chips Ahoy! and other cookies brands). US Mondel?z is a leader in Cookies portfolio and also very profitable (~$1.5 Billion in revenue). This leader will serve as the strategic financial advisor to the business partner and assures that financial/revenue targets are met with identification of business opportunities and risks.
This person influences business decisions and oversees processes to ensure proper controls are maintained. Must have the ability to generate business performance forecasts, reports finance “actual”, and ensures appropriate contingencies are in place to address business risk profile.
- Deliver financial commitments and run planning and forecasting activities for Cookie brands.
- Drive favorable mix shift by influencing Marketing spending and tradeinvestments, championing the waste agenda and rigorously managing the pipeline.
- Drive strategic pricing and pack size architecture contributing to the development of a clear roadmap for pack types and price points.
- Lead Strategic Plan and full potential P&L process.
- Build a strong, motivated Finance team, coach and develop the team.
- Quickly able to understand the fundamentals of what drives the business; can hit the ground running and identify opportunities to ‘add value’ and accelerate the gum and candy turnaround.
- A highly motivated, energetic and pragmatic individual with the ability to ‘roll up sleeves’, take responsibility for initiatives and produce results.
- Ability to work at high pace, deal with ambiguity and make something out of nothing, self-starter.
- Strategic player – strong with analysis – Pricing, business model decisions, problem analysis and resolution. Ability to think creatively and have foresight regarding long term financial impact of decisions.
- Ability to effectively interact with others and influence the organization at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation.
- Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, M.B.A. preferred
- 12 years of Finance management experience is required
- Prior Consumer Goods experiencepreferred
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead teams