About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists families by providing adoption and foster care services. With almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique and proprietary service offerings and technologies - working toward innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and payers.
As a(n) Associate Executive Director you will:
- Builds, develops and effectively manages the operations Program Managers and their respective teams, optimizing individual and team performance though effective leadership, mentoring, and training.
- Assists the Executive Director in assuring that the management team maintains timely, open and effective communication regarding persons served.
- Ensures Plan of Corrections are properly completed, corrected, and are submitted within identified time-frame.
- Conducts monthly site visits and client chart reviews for accuracy and compliance.
- Participates in the development and execution of the operations financial goals.
- Ensures staffing plans are current, including monitoring labor hours.
- Analyzes consumer care information and monitor development of recommendations to correct or prevent concerns by regularly meeting the Residential Manager, QIDP, and Program Manager.
- Ensures Lease Requests, Commercial Lease Requests, and other Source documents related to leases are completed.
- Completes ICF license applications, including the monitoring of current license expiration dates.
- Coordinates and ensures all State requiredinspections are scheduled in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field required
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsibleexperience with the proven ability to effectively manage systems, processes, and people.
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Prior experience providing supports and services to individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Working knowledge of Federal, state, and local regulations concerning services to individuals with developmental disabilities, strongly preferred.