The Erickson Living Culture you will join:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A team of 15,000 employees in 20 communities, partnering and delivering quality care and an exceptional lifestyle to our 25,000+ residents.
- One of diversity and inclusion, that builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Excellence in all we do, making us accountable to our team members and the residents we serve to consistently deliver financial and operational results.
How you will impact our mission and growth:
- Assist the Executive Director (ED) in all facets of community management: health services, operations, financials, sales, and human capital management strategies.
- Represent executive leadership at Community, resident and staff events that drive resident satisfaction and employee engagement outcomes.
- Facilitate and deliver on specific initiatives and projects that require community and corporate partnerships to create the exceptional resident and employee experience we aspire to at Erickson Living.
The benefits we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- Compensation and total rewards aligned to executive leadership performance, with long-term financial growth incentives.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, upgrades, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Award winning "Best Places to Work" and "5-Star" industry recognition.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in healthcare management, hospitality, business or similar discipline required; Master's preferred.
- Multi-site unit and operations experience.
- 7-10 years of leadership experience, with increasing scope of responsibility.
- Proven leadership impact and influence.
- Ability to relocate.
Job ID 18115185