$80K — $100K *
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Executive Director, assumes responsibility for portions of operations as delegated and indicated by management and performance of the CCRC: responsible for effective and efficient use of all resources in carrying out the organization’s goals and mission; directing, evaluating and ensuring the quality and delivery of all services provided; overall performance and budget.
• Responsible for healthcare operations of the campus to include; Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care service lines.
• Responsible to develop, implement and continually update key management process, procedures and best practices to service lines assigned.
• Responsible for maintaining satisfactory licensure and certification standards applicable throughout the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care service lines.
• Represents the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care in internal and external community communication and activity.
• Communicates with and directs quality services and programs through delegation of responsibilities to the Director of Nursing, Marketing and other key leadership roles as appropriate to ensure coordination of Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
• Reviews Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care performance appraisals for consistency with corporate wage and salary guidelines and Board approved operation budget.
• Implements and manages annual operating budgets, maintains budgeted occupancy, revenues, operating expenses; attends financial and operations meetings.
• Leads efforts to ensure that there is an atmosphere conducive to quality living and the residents’ lives will be meaningful, happy, healthful and secure in the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
• Oversees programs/services for Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care residents are developed and maintained based on the resident needs and the CCRC’s ability to provide.
• Responsible for ensuring a working environment that encourages staff development including the supervision, training, and evaluation of all department managers and staff.
• Responsible for ensuring substantial compliance with all applicable regulations, accreditation, licensure, or insurance requirements that facilities are bound to.
• Acts as the Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Administrator.
• Responsible for the day to day operations of the assigned departments within constraints of prescribed budgetary guidelines to include accurate and timely payroll submission, HR, A/P, A/R, and billing procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
• Identifies, develops, evaluates and participates in community programs and committees as needed consistent with the purposes and resources of the Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Maintains these relationships for the promotion of public awareness and understanding of the CCRC’s philosophy.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
• Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET—Associate Executive Director
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative and supervisory capacity with demonstrated, progressive leadership and management abilities.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web. Licensure: Nursing Home Administrator license required
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
Valid through: 7/13/2021
$110K — $130K *
2 days ago