We are looking for a proven solutions seller to join our growing Enterprise team to address demand and market potential.
As an Associate Enterprise Account Executive, you will be aligned to Freshworks’ most upmarket team and tasked with hunting, winning and accelerating growth of Enterprise opportunities across all Freshworks’ solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with your aligned Field Enterprise AE to develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities within your assigned, geographically based territory
- Deliver revenue and achieve quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Qualify and close entry-point opportunities in large accounts. Assist field Account Executives with building executive relationships, order generation and strategic account expansion
- Generate awareness, respond to inquiries and engage in outbound prospecting to expand new logos, while also working with EAEs to cross-sell across our largest customers
- Collaborate with your aligned Enterprise Field Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, Professional Services and other internal stakeholders
- Work with various channel partners to develop strategic relationships and increase channel revenue velocity
- Manage deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders including C-suite
- Drive a collaborative approach with Enterprise Account Executive & Marketing to prioritize targets to engage
- Leverage and partner with internal resources (Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, etc.) to execute new orders
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals in partnership with AE / account owner
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies & processes
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline
- Deliver on revenue target quotas on a monthly/quarterly basis
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Prior experience as an SDR helpful
- Extensive virtual selling experience including phone, web meetings and email with outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Success prospecting, engaging, managing enterprise-level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor’s degree required with continued training and education preferred
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and serve their customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM products, to improve employee productivity and increase customer lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.