- Analyze, design, develop, test, modify and maintain embedded applications and support tools utilizing software engineering best practices and standards; participating in the full life-cycle activities of software development to include requirements, modeling, design, implementation, unit and integration test, release, installation and maintenance in an Agile development paradigm.
- The candidate will participate in Agile scrum teams developing high quality software products to our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university and 0+ years of software engineering experience.
- Security Requirements:
Candidate must have an active DoD Secret or Top Secret and a background investigation within the scope of five years. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances and program specific accesses.
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience developing software with C/C++ - targeted for Linux or an RTOS environment
- Experience with Agile software development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience developing software for embedded systems preferred