Associate Engineer, Software Engineer ( ETL Development )
• The Enterprise Data Solutions ETL team is responsible for ingesting data from multiple sources, Transforming and Loading it into various sources of Data Warehouse running to petabytes of data. The ETL team is seeking an individual who is strong with programming skills and seeking an opportunity to grow his career working with diverse Technologies.
• In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Providing analysis, design, and development of ETL software solutions
• Focusing on back end data ETL development.
• Collaborate and work as part of a global team.
• Are you adept at creating solutions on complex platforms?
• Does digging into the details spark your interest?
• Do you thrive in a team environment?
• Do you love data?
• Plan, design, and develop back end ETL processes that are the backbone for Business Intelligence solutions to meet business requirements
• Participate in day-to-day development activities of the solutions
• Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality design documents, use-cases, unit testing plans and other technical artifacts
• Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Learn newer technologies and improve the legacy processes.
All About You
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of software design and development required processes and techniques
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle and experience developing complex IT projects required
• Strong UNIX skills and experience with Shell Scripting is preferred.
• Strong Oracle and PL/SQL background, Data Warehouse knowledge and experience working with large data files is preferred.
• Strong communication (listening, writing, oral) skills required
• Ability to interpret technical requirement documents in order to create detail design documents for use in systems development
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills preferred
• Ability to be adaptive, flexible, open-minded, and able to identify technical solutions
•Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
Knowledge / Experience:
•0 -1year of experience in related field
•Good technical knowledge and capability
•Demonstration of MC Core Competencies
•High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
•High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
•Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with good relationship, collaborative and organization skills.