What you'll do
- Act as the main POC for all demo environment related issues/enhancements
- Work with development teams to troubleshoot all/any demo site issues
- Manage the on-going maintenance for our demo environment
- Partner with our team to complete demo system development and maintenance
- Utilize development skills to build/maintain home grown applications for the demo environment
- Work with Soltuions Consultants’s to get demo environment ready for On-sites, webinars, virtual meetings, etc
- Act as a key contributor on various visible projects within our Sales Operations team using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Development
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of various approval processes and administration within Salesforce
- Apply well-honed written communication skills by completing client prospect security reviews and RFP’s
- Contribute to custom sales projects that enable our sales team to build revenue more efficiently
- Assist with maintaining various integrations with Salesforce i.e. Steelbrick, SpringCM, Clarizen, Qualtrics, Marketo, Email to Case and others
What you'll bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or technically related field
- Ability to apply prior Internship or Co-op experience to quickly contribute to our dynamic team
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce.com) is a plus
- Natural multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and a willingness to juggle lots of tasks as once
- A high energy level and sense of urgency to adapt to an environment focused on rapid growth
- Programming skills in databases, SQL, and various RDBMS systems
- Knowledge with SSIS is a plus
- Actual sales operations experience is not necessary as we are looking for someone who is technical and can dive in and learn various areas of responsibilities but a passion for sales is a must
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy:An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.