The Global Store and Services team brings together staff from around the world with a passion for engaging the gaming community with relevant and entertaining content. This area of Sony Interactive Entertainment has seen significant growth in recent years and continues to evolve with the industry. As a part of this evolution, we’re exploring new direct-to-consumer business opportunities. We are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who are interested in working together at the forefront of online retail experiences to exceed the expectations of the gaming community.
The E-Commerce Associate Manager will directly support the Manager in charge of E-commerce operations of PlayStation direct-to-consumer (D2C) storefront in the US This role is critical to scale the online store capabilities and business operations related to commercial activities. These responsibilities will evolve as the business expands into new product lines, next-generation PlayStation offerings and beyond.
- Provide critical support to the E-commerce Manager in planning and executing day-to-day commercial operations, including but not limited to, forecasting and capacity planning activities, pricing management and promotional activities. (See details below)
- Support the D2C Management team in structuring and conducting new store offerings, pricing and promotional tactics to drive continued growth while recognizing lifetime value of customers and product life cycle phases.
- Participate in regular meetings with business stakeholders in Sales, Finance/Accounting, Business Analytics and Supply Chain to ensure alignment across all parties on key commercial decisions and events.
- Collaborate with multiple D2C business stakeholders to generate insights and recommendations on refining and streamlining D2C commercial activities and processes.
- Support planning of product roadmap and test new tool features while tracking operational milestones during releases.
- Prioritize and measure all initiatives through qualitative and quantitative reporting and analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience in e-commerce roles, preferably for a retailer of consumer electronic goods, video game software, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in executing pricing & promotional strategies & tactics, and/or operations
- Operational experience using Commerce tools and Promotional engines, preferably SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris).
- Flexible approach to working hours to support global business operations; ability and willingness to work outside of traditional business hours.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate and collaborate with various cross-functional teams, from Sales to Supply Chain Operations.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Track record of using data to influence and inform decisions.
- Creative and open minded professional who is adaptive to change and able to function in a dynamic business environment, under tight deadlines.
- Can maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.