Uline seeks an Associate Network Engineer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Assist in day-to-day network operation, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Perform implementation of new and existing sites.
- Deploy new locations per Uline standards to fit user needs.
- Perform routine adds, moves, changes for network ports and VLANs.
- Enter and manage carrier tickets for service outages.
- Prepare reports and analysis of network traffic and utilization.
- Assign IP addresses and DNS names per Uline policies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degreepreferred.
- 2+ years experience in networking technologies. Cisco certification preferred.
- Basic networking knowledge, including TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of various business units and how they utilize network service.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace