At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Associate Director of Value Generation plays a critical role in developing resources that are crucial to communicating the value story of our products to organized customers and payers. This position will be part of a team of high-performing individuals focused on the development and communication of strategies and tools to support access for the entire franchise. They will collaborate with US Field and HQ Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) teams to reinvent engagement and execute on building innovative and/or custom solutions to meet the needs of BMS Access Customers.
- Inform strategy for and development of customer facing marketing materials that are tailored to fit various Channels, Segments, or Stakeholders
- Lead the development and execution of FDAMA 114 marketing materials for their assigned therapeutic area (Cardiovascular and Immuno-science or Hematology) to proactively communicate HCEI to payers and other formulary decision-makers
- Lead the effort to develop a suite of integrated products and services for US Field HEOR team pertaining to but not limited to tools such as Value Proposition resources, reactive decks, long-term Epidemiology models, and outcomes analyzers to differentiate BMS in the US Payer/Organized Customer landscape for their assigned therapeutic area (Cardiovascular and Immuno-science or Hematology)
- Lead the development of the reactive resources for the US Field HEOR team for their assigned therapeutic area (Cardiovascular and Immuno-science or Hematology)
- Ensure strong partnership with cross-functional matrix, including payer marketing and HQ HEOR to ensure HCEI alignment with brand/access strategies for both near-term execution, and longer-term HCEI planning and data generation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members for strategy development and tactical execution, including: HQ HEOR, Payer Marketing, Professional Marketing, Medical, Pricing, Field Access, Learning & Development, and PReP advisors (e.g., Legal, Medical, Regulatory review).
- Shepherd tools and materials through the legal and regulatory approval process
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, MS or PhD, Pharm D, preferred
- Track record of highly ethical and compliant behavior
- 3 to 5 years (Associate Director) or 1 to 3 years (Senior Manager) of relevant experience, which may include market access, regulatory review, HEOR, and consulting experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively and efficiently drive performance within a matrix organization, and form strong, productive partnerships
- Ability to work across boundaries and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and get results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with strong problem solving and communications skills.
- Previous experience overseeing projects with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to accomplish specified goals, and make an impact
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution of key initiatives and meet all deadlines
- Strong ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen including a solid understanding of business models of various customer types
- Experience in translating insights and strategies into effective strategies and marketing resources
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think and strategically plan within a complex ecosystem/market