Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, User Experience to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead and collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to define and implement exceptional end user experiences
- Define user centric journeys that are aligned with business outcomes
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Identify design problems and devise compelling solutions, taking a user-centric design approach where testing and iteration is timely and accurate
- Function as a primary client contact responsible for fulfilling project requirements; Coordinate activities with IT management
- Lead efforts for project planning, scheduling, status reporting and project budgets. Establish and analyze staffing requirements within guidelines; Implement projects consistent with long-range IT plans and installation standards
- Minimum eight years of UX experience, designing enterprise-wide, complex solutions for complete digital environments; three years of strategic design thinking/innovation training and process development with business development experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their vision and need
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Understanding of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns