- Develop new revenue opportunities for Navigant Consulting’s Transaction Advisory Services practice. The primary target markets for this activity are attorneys, mainly Partners in the region's top law firms. Additional targets are senior level financial professionals in the alternative investment industry (private equity, hedge funds, venture capital funds).
- Build relationships and engage in activity designed to generate qualified leads, which will then be closed by Navigant’s practitioners.
- Guide and facilitate NCI practitioners’ development of market events, thought leadership and marketing efforts to targeted client groups
- Support our national business development outreach initiatives which will require initiating and organizing meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, prepare letters and email, and participate in preparation of sales collateral
- 5 to 10 years of relevant business development work experience selling consulting services to target markets
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Proven revenue generation of $500k to $1MM per year
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience working in either law firms or consulting firms is a plus, but also not required
- Highly motivated, meticulous and energetic individual willing to work within in a team structure
- Close attention to detail, including careful record keeping with regard to all sales activity
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
- Frequently travels by airplane, train or car as necessary to perform work at another location