The new People + Culture team is taking shape and we’ll need your help to build it. We’re building people capabilities to scale for organizational growth; continuing to guide and ground a focus in performance, learning, inclusion, and collaboration across the organization.
- COMPENSATION. Evolve compensation programs and tools across U.S. regions, to support the organizational expansion strategy. Develop forward-looking practices for job analysis, market benchmarking, compensation structure, LTIs and STIs, and compensation review. Advise on compensation budgeting and forecasting. Collaborate with operations and analytics to streamline compensation workflows and conduct regression analyses of compensation strategies and components.
- BENEFITS. Develop health, wellness and retirement benefits strategy and programs to enhance the employee experience. Partner with plan carriers, brokers and other vendors on plan design, implementation and measurement, and renewals. Guide vendors and organization toward innovative employee education and communications that support all enrollment activities and meet the needs of our workforce. Analyze and advise on changing benefits costs, cost-savings, and ROI. Help develop the employee value proposition for a diverse workforce.
- COMPLIANCE. Track evolving, applicable regulatory requirements, working with auditors, legal counsel, and internal and external vendors, to ensure organizational compliance. Plan and execute compliance activities, audits, and reporting obligations according to the necessary specifications and deadlines (i.e., COBRA, DOL, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.). Train HR staff to support related processes.
COMPETENCIES YOU HAVE
- Compensation + Benefits Strategies
- Program Design, Implementation + Measurement
- Employee Experience + Communications
- ROI + Regression Analysis
- Stakeholder + Vendor Management
- Employment law and HR compliance fluency
- Listening (You study, hone and see the magic created when we listen well)
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- +/- 10 years in comparable roles, developing the competencies described.
- Proven compensation, benefits, and compliance SME.
- Experienced transforming and/or creating total rewards capabilities for a growing organization.
- Track record directing changing external partnerships to significantly improve outcomes.