Responsible for all production planning and inventory control processes, ensuring appropriate inventory levels to meet customer service goals, support production requirements and inventory targets. Establishes and ensures adherence to company inventory and planning processes and targets.
- Ensure no stock-outs of ACADIAs commercial products.
- Oversee product planning (PP) and inventory control (IC) systems and activities. Develop and produce planning and inventory metrics for management review and assess supply chain robustness through various scenario analysis activities.
- Oversee ERP-based inventory management system. Ensure inventory and planning needs are aligned and met with IT and Finance.
- Coordinate with Finance in managing cost of goods and inventoryfinancials
- Track and issue PO’s to CSP’s for the procurement of product(s) required to support supply chain needs
- Collaborate in the Sales Operations planning process to ensure execution of product deliverables.
- Identifies, communicates, and elevates supply chain problems to avert supply issues.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities (end to end optimization) to ensure the company’s supply chain is agile, adaptable, and aligned up and down the organization.
- Drive and optimize processes and procedures to support growth and complexity of ACADIA supply chain activities.
Bachelor’s degree in a business or scientific related area. A combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) certification in PP/IC or Manufacturing resource planning (MRP) preferred. A minimum of 10years’ progressively responsibleexperience in pharmaceutical production and planning with a focus on supply chain materials management. This includes:
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Control MRP software systems and procedures.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining robust production planning systems
- Experience with maintaining and ensuring adequate stocks of drug product, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and key raw materials.
- Experience with cold chain products and subsequent supply chain considerations.
- Experience with selecting, interfacing and managing CMO’s
- In depth knowledge of GMP principles, concepts and practices
- Strong analytical and computer skills required. Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of CMOcontract relationships and planning activities.
- Strong negotiating skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including ability to write technical reports and communicate with senior management and subject matter experts (SMEs) as well as CMO supply chain and project management teams.
- Ability to manage change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Skill at creating a team environment that supports a common vision and ability to work cross functionally within multi-departmental teams within and without the organization.
- Proficiency at effectively prioritizing goals, assessing team capability, and coordinating resources to achieve those goals.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time both domestically and internationally.