ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STRATEGY
at POSSIBLE New York
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in NY backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into giant conceptual thinking just as much as we are finely crafted deliverables, thought and re-thought and then filtered through strategy and the power of data.
You’ll like it here if you’re more interested in collaborating with the world around you than forcing it to bend to your will. We’re small enough that you have to act, have ideas, and make things. Though not required, it also helps if you can dance, or at least tell a good joke.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE is seeking an Associate Director, Strategy to focus on developing core insights that lead to compelling digital strategies and improved consumer experiences for our clients. Through consumer and market research, competitive analysis, creative briefs, idea conception and social/mobile/platform ecosystem development, you'll play a key role in driving innovation and ideas for new and existing clients.
What you’ll do:
- Work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop digital strategies based on consumer insights, trend analysis and business objectives.
- Collaborate with UX team on research and testing; leading strategic user experience documentation such as personas and customer journey maps and translating findings into actionable roadmaps.
- Participate in client stakeholder meetings and workshops.
- Understand the key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect the way that brands communicate – always living at the intersection of brands, culture and creativity.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative information from the client and propose recommendations that will have tangible marketing and business results.
- Synthesize information to provide thoughtful and well-written conclusions on which to develop a digital strategy for the client.
- Identifying additional opportunities to provide value to the client.
- Develop, write, and bring key insights to life in major presentations to the client.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years minimum of digital marketing experience. Experience with digital experience design is required.
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing, communications or business focus preferred.
- Proven experience managing a team of strategists.
- Experience developing overall digital strategies as well as strategies for specific parts of the ecosystem, including website and mobile.
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative consumer research.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - able to work in an autonomous environment.
- Must be highly collaborative, team player, and have experience working with big brand clients.
- Able to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information.
- Experience working with Creative, User Experience, Account and Analytics teams.
- Comfortable working in an Agile workflow environment.