The Associate Strategy Director is responsible for applying customer understanding to creative problems to generate brand building ideas with an emphasis on launch brands. This position is for pharmaceutical advertising targeting the professional medical community.
About the Job:
- Works with little supervision to fulfill job responsibilities including leadership in key strategic initiatives (brand positioning, competitive assessment analysis, customer insight generation, brand personality development, creative brief writing, and messaging strategy)
- Partners with other Agency departments to ensure strategic thinking is incorporated in all aspects of the agency's work
- Partners with other Agency departments to ensure customer insight is incorporated into advertising campaigns
- Seeks out and gains knowledge of customer preferences and relationships to products and advertising
- Participates in creation of effec