$100K — $150K *
• 50% Solar Module Procurement Strategy and Contracting Objectives: Develop the long-term solar module procurement strategy, commercial requirements and corresponding contract execution plan.
• 25% Solar Module Market Overview: Maintain a strong understanding of the market dynamics and overall supplier landscape and leverage understanding to position EDF Renewables for success.
• 15% Development & Transaction Support: Support Development, Power Marketing and Product Management teams to create competitive advantages on PPA negotiations. Review PPAs and support Dossiers to expand the project pipeline.
• 10% Special Projects: Perform other duties as assigned.
• Typically requires at least 7 years of experience in the energy field (solar and/or storage preferred).
• Bachelors in Business, Finance, Procurement, Engineering or related programs required; MBA or MS degree preferred.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of the renewable energy industry, experience in negotiations, attention to contractual details, and ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis in the context of technology deployment.
• Must be able to exhibit ability to understand objectives and complete the required strategic procurement contracts/agreements within the prescribed timeframe.
• Must be able to work well with geographically disperse, cross functional teams and to coordinate with project developers, engineering and implementation team members, and other key stakeholders.
• Must have proven organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and track progress and needs of each project and provide accurate and timely updates.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Experience with more advance modeling tools encouraged but not required.
• Strong quantitative skills and fluency with project proformas.
Valid through: 3/12/2021