Johnson & Johnson, Inc. is recruiting foran Associate Director, StrategicAccounts
in the Customer Managementdepartment of the Strategic Customer Group (SCG). This position canbe located in western NY, western PA, eastern OH, and northern WV. Preference for candidates to live in Cleveland,Ohio or Pittsburgh, PA.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operatingcompanies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer ofhealth care products, as well as a provider of related services, for theconsumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Westrive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services tohelp heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Associate Director, Strategic Accounts(ADSA) role is responsible for leading the negotiations, execution andmanagement for pricing strategy within large health systems. The ADSAcoordinates with the Field Sales organizations and internal business partners(Deal Desk, Legal, Value Based Directors, HEMA, Healthcare compliance, Finance,etc.) to drive the overall Account Plan. Keyresponsibilities include:
- Reportsto the Area Vice President, Strategic Customer Group Customer Management forJJMDC and responsible for contracting, pricing and daily management of [6-10] largehealth system customers.
- Developsthe account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performancemetrics (i.e. revenue growth, improved price performance, managing erosion) inassigned health systems.
- Managesaccount performance by monitoring contract compliance and contract performancegoals.
- Responsible for providing access within largehealth systems for focus product categories, as well as, new products asdetermined by the JJMDC business plans.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships witheconomic decision makers within the health system, which includes Supply Chain,Value Analysis Committees and other committees which make system-wide productdecisions.
- Responsible for contract management of thehealth system (RFPs, contract renewals, deal creation and delivery, etc.)
- Workscollaboratively, as a member of the overall IDN account team, to align towardbroader organizational goals.
- Accountablefor the co-creation of contract strategy and pricing across platforms/productlines including multi-franchise and overall JJMD overlay programs
- Understandthe full set of JJMD products and offerings, strategies and business objectives
- In allaspects of the role, the following competencies will be utilized and needed:
- StrategicAccount Planning, Business Acumen, Healthcare Ecosystem, Negotiation andConsultation as well as Executional Excellence
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 7+ Years of health care business experience required.
- Solid understanding of the U.S. healthcare market, including industry trends, customer dynamics and legal and compliance requirements required.
- Experience in any of the following required: account management, contracting, marketing, medical devices sales management
- Experience developing and successfully executing customer negotiations, strongly preferred.
- Financial acumen, with an understanding of gross profit, erosion, pricing impact preferred
- Experience working in a highly matrixed environment and influencing across multiple stakeholder groups with an enterprise mindset required.
- Collaborative style, ability to processmultiple, complex and often conflicting inputs to build an executable contractstrategy
- Strong analytical skills needed
- Highly effective communication skills
- Proven ability to manage through constructive conflict.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies areequal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Primary Location
United States-Ohio-Cleveland-Other Locations
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)Job Function