At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
- Provides technical leadership and ensures adequate statistical programming support for assigned projects
- Leads and organizes programming activities for assigned clinical projects
- Assists Statistical Programming TAU lead to ensure successful implementation of Statistical Programming strategies and efficient execution of the statistical analyses for the assigned clinical projects
- Applies strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience and can mentorship, matrix or direct manage staff
- Leads statistical programming activities across a compound (or multiple compounds) and related oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness
- Leads statistical programming asset level strategies
- Sets tasks and prioritization within their compound
- Successfully engages cross functionally to progress tasks with proven influencing skills
- Leads process improvement initiatives
- Existing internal and external presence on varied statistical programming topics
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MS with ~8+ years of industry related experience.
- BS with ~10+ years of industry related experience.
- Proven track record of leading business process transformations and organizational culture change as well as driving programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with significant direct exposure to clinical development
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs