Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
As an Associate Director on the Oxybate Franchise marketing team, you will support the promotion and management of approved brands with a focus on the consumer audience. You will help expand and execute omni-channel marketing initiatives, support ongoing optimization of the patient experience, develop online and offline patient assets, work closely with the Patient Support Services team, and drive product adoption within the FDA-approved indication(s) in the narcolepsy and sleep market space. Furthermore, you will be a key member of the brand planning process, assist in brand strategy, and represent the marketing team at various internal and external meetings.
- Brand Planning & Execution
- Participate and lead portions of the development of an integrated Brand plan for XYWAV
- Represent the brand vision and marketing team objectives in a matrix-environment; become a trusted partner and contributor in this setting
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and vendors to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner while remaining on budget; condition partners for executional excellence and hold them accountable for success metrics; constantly analyze and optimize campaigns
- Lead and/or support the development and deployment of branded and unbranded (disease awareness) initiatives in support of XYWAV, including objective setting, audience profiling, content development, medical/legal/regulatory review, QC, production, omni-channel deployment, and ongoing optimization.
- Media Planning & Optimization
- Lead and/or support the development, execution, measurement and ongoing optimizations of media campaigns focused on improving key performance indictors
- Continue to innovate by identifying new, efficient and appropriate traditional and digital channels for engaging with the consumer audience on disease education and branded messaging.
- Strategic Thinking , Analytics & Insights:
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary market research to uncover consumer insights, brand health and market trends.
- Propose insights-based strategies and tactics to address key unmet needs
- Work cross-functionally to share and gather information to inform decision-making
- Lead the development of appropriate messaging, programs, and materials for Plan of Action (POA) meetings and national sales meetings for consumer-specific activities
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is desirable.
- Five or more years of experience in brand and/or digital marketing.
- Three or more years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing preferred.
- Demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional team; strong team work skills and demonstrated strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus between strategy, planning, and execution with agility and strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical, planning, project management and organizational skills
- A strongly preferred candidate would have a pharmaceutical career progression demonstrating growth in responsibility and scope, particularly in commercial positions
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.