Associate Director, Security Architecture
Requisition #: 35410
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies towork for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Security Architecture to join our KPMG Technology organization.
- Lead the direction of information security through the development of an information security strategy that addresses the threats to the KPMG environment and data
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product road-maps for security tools, by providing security requirements that help to map security controls and patterns to product features
- Lead internal skills development activities for information security personnel on new technologies or process changes driven by security requirements, by providing mentoring and by conducting knowledge sharing sessions
- Serve as the Security Lead in the design, implementation and integration phases of cloud-based solutions to meet client and firm security requirements, address enterprise risks and exposures in cloud-based solutions
- Define information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and supportthe development of secure architectures; provide technical security expertise to KPMG teams' solutions including communicating security architectural decisions, benefits, and risks
- Collaborate with technology architecture teams by performing security analysis of proposed architectures, providing risk assessment feedback, including security requirements; provide security consulting services internally to the organization by giving security guidance and functioning as an information security subject matter professional
- Minimum of eight years of security architecture experience, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment; minimum of five years leading IT security initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; CISSP is preferred
- Experience designing and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures; from business requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and reporting functionalities, technical documentation
- Technical experience with one or more of the following areas: identity management, Active Directory, Intrusion Detection/Prevention and NGFW (Sourcefire, Palo Alto), endpoint protection (Symantec, Bit 9), cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS), web application firewalls (Imperva); experience with security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to leadan environment driven by customer service and team work; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- US Citizenship required