Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The position is part of Commercial Operations and will be responsible for delivering sales force effectiveness and excellence in support of the HemOnc BU in the Commercial organization. Responsibilities include sales target planning and alignment, sales process optimization, field analytics and performance measurement, and field force commercial solutions. The ability to independently manage multiple deliverables and shifting priorities with strong skills in project management, collaboration and communication will be key to success.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Sales Force Operations & Effectiveness:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Commercial HemOnc team's sales strategies including sales force effectiveness initiatives, customer segmentations, affiliations/alignments, engagement activities and surface insights to key stakeholders
- Design and implement effective customer call planning and targeting tools to support on-going sales promotion and assist management in evaluating sales productivity/performance
- Responsible for leading sub-national sales force reporting and analysis: operationalization of KPIs and metrics through centralized data platforms, and creation and management of performance related reports and dashboards (via Tableau and Alteryx)
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Analytics & Insights, and Incentive Compensation teams that lead to the highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness
- Manage multiple projects and deliver consistently to the expectations of different stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business decisions while working effectively with business partners
Partner with Data Strategy & Commercial Solutions and Commercial IT – BI and Data Operations teams:
- Set the strategy to improve efficiencies and enable enhanced capabilities to deliver advancement in business analytics, sales force effectiveness, and information management
- Serve as the HemOnc Commercial Lead to collaboratively design, develop, implement and support technology and data project implementations, business process changes and operational consistency
- Deliver scalable solutions that integrate within the Commercial technology and processes ecosystem; ability to have a broad perspective and consider implications beyond the explicit requirements
- Experience with IQVIA, Symphony, LexisNexis, Komodo, or related HemOnc pharmaceutical data
- Strong commercial business and technology acumen (experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Veeva, and MDM is a plus)
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influence, change management and consensus building skills
- Meticulous, highly organized and self-directed approach to work, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize competing tasks in time-constrained situations
- 8+ years in sales analytics and operations; required experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech (or adjacent) industry
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred or applicable previous experience