Job DescriptionSee More
799 million. That's how many lives are touched by Novartis products globally!
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine diagnostics and therapeutics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicineThe Associate Director, Radioligand Therapy (RLT) Training- PSMA is responsible for designing, developing, and facilitating innovative and interactive instructor-led and eLearning solutions for AAA customer-facing field teams for PSMA franchise. The Associate Director, RLT Training-PSMA contributes to sales success by collaborating with brand, Value & Access, external vendors, and subject matter experts to develop training solutions to enhance product knowledge, disease state knowledge, account planning, skills training, and territory management. This individual will have the ability to design and implement learning solutions that span all phases of the training continuum, from new hire on-boarding to in-role skills/knowledge development.
General responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of RLT disease state and product knowledge curriculum as well as Advanced Skills and Account Management training; Ensure curriculum is designed to accommodate progressive learning from fundamental to though leader
• Lead content development for sales meetings and work with franchise leadership to identify priorities and incorporate this feedback into content for presentations and workshops
• Develop training to enhance virtual engagement between field for and customers
• Conduct on-going needs analysis (internal customer feedback, field interactions, subject matter experts, etc.) and leverage results to inform/adjust training strategy and curriculum for PSMA launch brand as needed
• Develop customized training curriculum to meet the needs of different AAA field roles; Facilitate education about the variety of field facing commercial roles and train on collaboration among these roles
• Ensure cross-functional input is integrated and aligned in the strategy, tactics, and investments of the plan
• Responsible for the leadership and facilitation of all training classes and Partner with stakeholders to execute training classes
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
• A Bachelor's degree is required; Advanced degree strongly preferred
Experience & Requirements:
• A minimum of 7 years of work experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry is required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience training, account management and/or market access experience is required; Oncology marketplace knowledge is preferred
• PSMA/prostate cancer/nuclear medicine experience is preferred
• Brand strategy, tactics understanding combined with strong clinical & therapeutic knowledge is required
• Experience in delivering impactful group presentations is required
• Demonstrated experience in working with others in a matrix environment to achieve organizational objectives including the ability to anticipate and adapt, own and or/work group tactics to support changing business needs
• Strong Project management experience and agency management is highly preferred
Why consider AAA?
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, we believe the answers are found when highly agile and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore transformative innovation. Where you are empowered to push boundaries/build innovation/challenge assumptions by taking smart risks, and where people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges surround you.
Imagine what you could do at AAA! Start your career conversation today.
Valid through: 4/13/2021