ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, QUALITY KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Accountable to drive the GSS Quality Program and management system.
- Identify strategic quality initiatives around Design, Fabrication & Construction and ensure they are instituted and maintained globally.
- Help to maintain high level GSS KPI's including 1st year availability, Power, Capacity, Days to Final acceptance etc. and develop the related process to select the targets for evaluation of the Quality Systems of suppliers and sub-contractors during the pre-qualification phase and thereafter.
- Oversee the development and implementation of short and long term plans to improve the effectiveness of such Quality systems and processes.
- Work with senior management to implement new Quality system improvement initiatives - GOE, GPMM and regional execution centers.
- Ensure important, relevant information is communicated regularly and consistently across GSS.
- Provide necessary assistance and technical expertise to Region execution centers concerning matters of quality.
- Propose preventive measures, promote and implement improvement programs.
- Technically approve Quality Procedures and associated Standards, guidelines and tools
- Manage ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) with the authorized Company Quality System certification body. Conduct QMS leadership reviews internally. Manage certification process meeting the minimum requirement every year.
- Overall responsibility to ensure new suppliers and fabrication shops are properly qualified
- Chair Global (GSS / GOE) reliability council meeting.
- Support technical discussion and facilitate RCAs.
- Review Non-conformance reports (NCRs) and operations feedback items internally (GSS/GOE/GPMM) and implement learnings to prevent recurrence in future
- Support supplier surveillance and supplier performance assessment
- Define and develop relevant training programs to improve Quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required
- 10-15 years’ of experience in Quality or Industrial Engineering working in a Fabrication Shop, for an Equipment Supplier or a Custom Manufacturing Environment required
- 2-3 years of experience leading a team preferred
- Experience implementing and managing quality systems in a variety of business areas required, ISO 9001 preferred
- Experience in either Supply chain management or Supplier Quality