UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Program Management Leader is responsible for leading a global Program Management Office (PMO) across UTC Climate, Control and Security (CCS) Fire and Security business unit consisting of a large portfolio of programs. The Program Management team is accountable for the execution plan, including technical, quality, schedule and cost aspects.
- Lead Program Management Office (PMO) consisting of a diverse global team
- Establish Program Management roles and responsibilities, competencies and expectations
- Drive execution and performance measurement of the Passport process to ensure all program requirements and objectives are met on schedule and within the authorized budget
- Develop common processes/tools and Standard Work across the PMO organization
- Partner with business leaders to supportbudget planning, product line and technology strategy development and effective communication across the business
- Establish organizational communication through dashboards and recurring portfolio reviews
- 10+ years experience with project management, performance measurement and tracking methods and tools including Earned Value Management (EVM); Expert experience with Microsoft Project, and other industry leading tools highly preferred
- 5+ years of Program Management experience, developing and executing strategic plans and/or project portfolios with New Product Development, resource planning and budgeting
- 5+ years of experience with talent management, training and development preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across organizational functions including Engineering, Quality and Operations
- Strong facilitation, team building, collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver key program metrics and internal/external presentations
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, and Excel
Typical Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years experience
- MBA preferred
- PMP and PgMP certification highly preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 75904BR