We are seeking an Associate Director of Program Management reporting to the Director of Data Governance & Program Management to drive business critical communication and operation development.
- Define, drive & deliver data governance policies, standards, programs & procedures to help the business make more accurate, timely and impactful decisions
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance programs to ensure clear accountability across teams
- Support, advocate & ensure compliance with process at team, business & corporate levels where appropriate
- Manage meetings, tracking and communication for all related efforts & programs
- Research industry trends and key market information for continuous program improvement
- 7+ years of working experience in program management, project management, strategy or consulting
- 5+ years of experience leading successful enterprise data governance programs
- Understanding of privacy guidelines & trends in media landscape
- A clear sense of larger trends across the organization that can tapped to drive progress
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to executive management
- Familiarity with relevant industry privacy practices and regulations (e.g. COPPA, VPPA, DAA, IBA)
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (Preferred Education: Master degree in business or related field)
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.