- Drive the strategy and its execution for Model N.
- Work closely with the services team providing business direction.
- Define and drive the business plan, strategy, and tactical work with
partners to enable integrations.
- Work closely with product marketing, engineering and a full
cross-functional team including product marketing, sales, partners,
support, with a go to market plan.
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases.
- Interact with partners, customers and prospects to define market
requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements
that the engineering team can deliver to, on time, and within budget.
- Create and deliver sales training for the Model N’s sales team as well
as partner sales teams, technical services and support teams.
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop product collateral such
as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools and technical white
- Represent Model N at conferences and other events.
- Experience in life sciences industry in companies such as IMS, Veeva,
Symphony Heath or Pharma Industry.
- Experience with Product Management of SaaS Products.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Force.com is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- 10+ years’ experience, with at 5+ years in software product management
or as a technology lead in a development team.