We are seeking a Product Manager, Financial Reporting Systems to lead a major, ground-breaking implementation of several financial systems. You will partner with business partners and internal IT teams (i.e. - Solution Architects, infrastructure and others) to implement effective and sustainable business process solutions. You should have a strong functional understand sophisticated financial concepts, such as tax reporting, international reporting, financial closes, and managerial reporting. You will be the technical lead on Regeneron's upcoming critical effort to modernize Consolidations, Tax Reporting, and Management Reporting tool set.In this role, a typical day might include:
This job might be for you if:
- Provide technical leadership in the assessment and delivery of technology solutions to support Financial business processes.
- Lead all aspects of delivery/development/configuration of the applications, and ensure business requirements are met, on initial effort and in future phases.
- Provide input to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities in support of the EPM technology roadmap.
- Drive accountability of delivery, including requirements, understanding and guaranteeing delivery to stage-gates and achievements.
- Understand and agree to requirements and ensure design will meet them. This individual should have an in-depth knowledge of the solution set and business processes and be able to identify gaps in design and use experience to drive solutions.
- Be responsible for and drive accountability for selected implementation partners.
- Find and manage contingent workers who will deliver on certain specific technology needs.
- Work closely with IT and program leadership to understand priorities, and meet deadlines and goals and ensure alignment to product roadmaps.
- Are forward thinking when designing and dealing with current problems to ensure success in the future.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have a passion for articulating vision, championing and managing change, as well as achieving high quality results.
- Exemplify a collaborative, agile mindset to drive speedy, creative and efficient use of technology and data to drive business value.
To be considered for the role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 10+ years' of proven experience working as a technical financial systems lead for major projects, small projects and enhancements. 10+ years of extensive experience with core Finance/Consolidations, Tax, and Accounting processes and supporting technology platforms. 7+ years of direct experience implementing Oracle Cloud EPM solutions, including FCCS, PBCS, and EDM. Training and certifications in Oracle cloud technology applications, a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.