Immunovant is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapies for autoimmune diseases. Our lead asset, IMVT-1401, is in phase 2 clinical development for several indications. This exciting, newly created role in finance will be responsible for leading sourcing, negotiations and supplier management function for all direct purchasing activities for Immunovant supporting Manufacturing / Technical Operations, Clinical Operations and NonClinical. In collaboration with the R&D leadership, this role will lead sourcing activities, including generating requests for proposals and negotiating supply/service agreements.
Deliver to business needs:
- Understand company's business requirements, clearly include these within supplier contracts.
- Demonstrate and apply functional knowledge, experiences, and management skills to promote team performance and continual improvement across the organizations work with R&D services suppliers.
- Establish clear contractual outcomes and deliverables/milestones which are associated with supplier compensation.
- Ensure applicable suppliers execute services as committed, and support and handle issue resolution for outsourced services.
Enhance Organizational Performance:
- Foster clear, consistent, and open collaboration across the extended company and supplier teams.
- Identify and pursue new ideas and constructive change to support improved execution from both company and our suppliers.
- Support the issue escalation process at the operational level and ensure timely escalation to senior leadership
Demonstrated experience in Vendor/ Supplier management including:
- CMC - Drug substance, drug product, devices and other direct CMC procurement needs
- Experience in supporting clinical operations and clinical development in the selection of appropriate CRO’s (RFP – Contracts – Oversight)
- Supplier Relationship Management -actively develop and manage the supplier performance process using key performance indicators and scorecard development, business reviews and effective contract change/dispute management process.
- Collaboration with the Quality organization on developing a supplier quality program
- Stellar negotiating skills while focusing on creating a “win win” between Immunovant and our suppliers
- Understanding of the procure to pay process and supporting the process as the company grows
- BS degree with an emphasis on life sciences, purchasing, supply chain, or business
- 8+ years of procurement experience within the biotechnology / pharmaceutical Industry
- Working knowledge of cGMPs
- An expert in procurement processes and sourcing of goods and/or external services for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven track record delivering highly impactful results; seeks opportunities to improve existing processes and drive large-scale change that endures organizational success
- Natural collaborator who enjoys working on a cross-functional team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- The position will be located in Immunovant’s New York office
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required