When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
This position is for a recognized expert in Program Management, a thought leader, who leads strategic planning efforts and establishing objectives for large-sized programs. Spearheads solutions and resolution development for program problems, manages multiple important vendors, and oversees contract negotiations and the P&L of programs.
- Leads large-sized programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets for programs.
- Establishes, implements and owns milestones, program plans, schedules and budgets for programs, leads strategic planning efforts for medium and/or complex programs, and oversees the appropriate use of all resources allocated to the program.
- Drives reviews and presentations of plans and progress reports, oversees the presentation of value-stream strategy, progress and results to ensure that goals are achieved.
- Drives and develops continuous improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Identifies and handles program problems and spearheads solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications and participates in resolution development for escalated problems.
- Oversees the development of new business growth strategies.
- Directs/oversees responses to complex customer action items to ensure alignment with the customer program objectives.
- Oversees the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
- Directs all program phases from inception through completion.
- Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
- Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinates the negotiation, proposals, business plans, budgets and contracts for programs.
- Establishes cost focused performance targets and directs work to achieve these targets.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- 12 years' Process Planning/Program Management experiencerequired or an Advanced Degree and 10 years' Process Planning/Program Management experience
- Aftermarket experience (Military Aftermarket experiencepreferred)
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Business preferred)
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year