- Responsible for project management on engagements of any size, and are often a key client contact for an engagement.
- Capable of planning, budgeting, executing and delivering on a variety of projects.
- Can actively manage staff and demonstrate consistent, balanced project delegation, supervision and leadership skills across all areas of an engagement.
- Coordinates and actively participates in developing solutions and creating client deliverables, including the drafting of complex sections of deliverables.
- Leads the career development efforts of the professionals who are members of their engagement teams or office.
- Assumes managerial roles in the office for such functions as recruiting, training, or staff coordination.
- Takes an active role in business development through management and expansion of projects and client relationships, development of project proposals and the creation of thought leadership papers, journal articles and presentations.
- A degree (e.g., BS, BBA, MBA, M.A., M.S., etc.) with a focus in business analytics (accounting, finance, economics, information systems) or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of work experience with a focus on Physician Practice Management.
- Demonstrated experience in financial improvements to operational performance of medical groups.
- Keen interest in economic or financial analysis and research.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire and ability to manage processes and other consultants.
- Commitment to producing high quality analysis and attention to details.
- Desire to work within a team environment.