This role can be based in Collegeville, PA, New York, NY, Walton Oaks (UK) or can be performed global-remote.
- Managing the patient recruitment tracking platform and supporting therapeutic patient recruitment strategies to enable the predictable delivery of Pfizer’s portfolio.
- Supporting and maintaining processes in deploying and maintaining the patient recruitment tracking platform and oversight of the support team.
- Serve as a Business Owner for the Patient Tracking Platform in consultation with IT colleagues.
- Partners with Clinical Operations for the patient recruitment strategy team.
- Gather patient insights and manage protocol simulations for multiple patient recruitment projects.
- Works independently to deliver a final analysis for potential inputs for the clinical protocol.
- Supports Study Optimization Leadership on special projects.
- Leads and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Works under close supervision of Senior Director Patient Recruitment Planning.
- Evaluate clinical protocols and coordinate design and delivery of patient insights and/or protocol simulation to answer key protocol or patient questions.
- Build and manage networks of patient communities for insights into clinical protocols.
- Build and manage a network of site relationships for conducting protocol simulations.
- Analyze patient insights and results from protocol simulations to provide recommendations to clinical teams for protocol considerations across Pfizer’s portfolio.
- Deploy and Maintain Patient Recruitment Tracking Platform
- Lead and manage the Platform Support Team
- Serve as the System Business Owner for the Tracking Platform
- Supporting therapeutic patient recruitment strategies to enable the predictable delivery of Pfizer’s portfolio.
- Coordinate technology requirements/deployments with IT colleagues and external suppliers
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science required.
- Candidate should have 7+ years of Pharmaceutical research experience with at least 5 years of experience specifically in patient recruitment related area at provider, CRO or sponsor company. Ideally, a mix of the three.
- Knowledge of patient recruitment strategies & tactics including, but not limited to: Direct to patient outreach, digital/mobile and traditional, Site Management Organizations, advocacy groups, patient networks, & on-site support
- Candidate should have experience working IT departments, deploying and maintaining IT systems (inclusive of user experience, user acceptance testing, enhancements, and system integrations)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Well-developed planning, observation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for communicating problems/issues along with action plans or alternatives for resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, negotiate, and moderate conflict
- Experience in the creation, tracking, and reporting of metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience in collaborating with legal and privacy officers to ensure processes and systems are compliant.