Job descriptionSee More
IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. We look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
Lead the development of forward-thinking, high-quality, strategic communications programs and services, creating effective partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders. Provide communications leadership for the project teams on complex scientific or strategic projects, providing in-depth knowledge and understanding of the product, therapy area and/or market. Act as strategic lead on new business activities and collaborate across IQVIA to develop full-service solutions. Contribute to the delivery of the business unit strategic goals and objectives.
• Provide strategic direction on a variety of projects, including large multi-faceted programs, using knowledge and understanding of therapy area, market, organization and project objectives. Remain abreast of new industry/healthcare directions and trends identifying opportunities and challenges for clients and IQVIA.
• Lead meetings with relevant stakeholders, presenting critical concepts and facilitating discussions as required.
• Cultivate strong, long-term working relationships with internal and external key decision-makers.
• As a key program contributor, ensure consistent high quality of all activities/materials, producing the full range of solutions to deliver according to the needs and objectives of the client, target audience and delivery medium, keeping relevant parties aware of the status of project activities.
• Act as content contributor in the development and delivery of new business proposals and RFIs/RFPs, maximizing business opportunities with both existing and new clients and contributing to the development of new solutions and services.
• Lead project survey and VOC reporting specifications and cost estimates, working closely with project teams.
• Participate in the operational management of assigned communications activities and work closely with senior colleagues to achieve business targets.
• Act as an ambassador for IQVIA by participating in relevant industry forums, contributing to thought leadership and marketing articles and establishing a reputation and network within the wider industry.
• Contribute to, or oversee, the development and implementation of department standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality measures, and working practices to meet industry standards, client expectations and targets.
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant scientific subject, Communications or Marketing - Master's degree preferred
• 7 years' relevant writing experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Strong computer skills, including MS office, Survey Tools
• Familiarity with research tools and approaches, such as reference management/publication planning databases
• Extensive experience of developing a variety of communications solutions for a range of audiences, for example publication planning, symposium and exhibition materials, educational and training aids, pitch presentations and promotional materials that meet client strategic and marketing objectives.
• Ability to monitor team outputs, ensuring quality, compliance, appropriateness and profitability
• Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry and ability to effectively drive strategy
• Proven ability to coach and train team members
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers
• Full understanding of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
• Commercial focus and budgetary awareness
• Excellent presentation skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Valid through: 4/9/2021