Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
The Pratt & Whitney Digital Technology organization is establishing a new digital change management office (DCMO) and is searching for a leader in this area. The main focus of the Associate Director, Organizational CMO will be creating and leading change management strategies that achieve value from digital transformation efforts, drive engagement, and mitigate organizational risk. The DCMO will implement change management plans that maximize engagement and minimize resistance to drive faster adoption, and higher proficiency on the transformational changes required to achieve business results.
In this position you will have a dual role (1) establish and deploy change management, standards, methodologies, processes, tools, and best practices for the DT organization, and (2) lead a team of change management specialists to drive key transformation initiatives within the DT organization. We need someone with excellent leadership skills, exceptional communication skills, expertise in technology-enabled organizational change, experience in building the “case for change” and a history of delivering positive change results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Launch and staff a Digital Change Management Office
- Establish change management framework, standards, methods, processes, tools, and best practices for successful execution of digital change initiatives
- Develop and deploy training and coaching program for extended DT organization in change management practice, methods, tools to achieve successful technology- enabled change outcomes
- Lead team of change specialists to motivate change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training initiatives on behalf of the DT organization
- Work with DT leaders to define change management agenda and lead team to execute
- Continuously develop knowledge of business processes, in order to identify when changes in systems, processes or organizational design should be initiated
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for technology-enabled implementation initiatives
- Partner with partnering teams to ensure collaborative efforts and integrate the change management plan with the major initiatives
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- You've obtained a Bachelor's Degree (required). Preferred fields include Communications, Organizational Development or Business discipline(s). Master’s Degree preferred.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- 7 years experience of managing communications and change management efforts in a corporate environment
How about any of these Preferred Qualifications?
- Advanced degrees preferred
- Key certifications preferred: CCMP, CMS, CPCM
- 10+ years leadership and change-management experience within an aerospace manufacturing corporate environment, preferably in technology-enabled change initiatives.
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, can develop clear, concise and logically written business communications, as well as deliver recommendations effectively to demanding audiences.
- Proven track record consulting to business leaders providing communication and change management support
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to build tight-knit relationships to use information and insights across key groups
- Highly self-directed and able to learn quickly with a solid ability to drive and deliver results
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated organizational and leadership skills, examples of effective teamwork, a track record of consistently meeting deadlines and due dates
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and professional maturity with executive presentation experience, comfortable interacting with senior executive leadership, lead, facilitate and manage change effectively
- Six-Sigma, Continuous Improvement, or Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Associate Certification is preferred along with a proven track record of cost savings and continuous improvement accomplishments
- You are comfortable working Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Vision and Lync from an installation, configuration and troubleshooting perspective. SAP experiencepreferred.