Deep Focus is looking for an Associate Director of Digital Strategy. We’re looking for an experienced problem solver with a creative mind – a mix of thinker, doer, cultural observer and self-starter, who can lead, inspire, excite and help creatives & clients with game-changing thinking that leads to courageous solutions. A big thinker who is resourceful, proactive and wants to influence the industry, across a very diverse portfolio of accounts.
Jewish Culture Initiative Responsibilities:
- Develop fresh ways to understand the category, audience’s digital behavior and culture.
- Collaborates closely with research and media teams to translate data into insightful and actionable strategy, uncover powerful human insights and truths that ultimately drives the brand definition/development
- Supervise the quantitative and qualitative research study, along with our expert research team, to identify segment opportunities and understand intricacies such as psychographic characteristics, digital media usage preferences and receptivity to potential brand content
- Conduct secondary research to gain a deep understanding of the target audience, identify a white space for the brand and determine how to successfully launch a go to market plan
- Develop the strategic brand identity. This includes the development of the brand purpose (our North Star), defining the brand identity, positioning and messaging
- Develop the brand multi-media mix and content strategy,product roadmap and tactical plan.
- Defining the media ecosystem (determining the mix of media assets (website, podcasts, video etc.) & content strategy will be developed in conjunction with the Deep Focus Editorial Director
- Work closely with the creative team to define the brand voice, tone and expression (creative principles) along with the development of the brand name
- Following the development of the brand identity and ecosystem, collaborate with the editorial team to determine the editorial process, organization and principles
- Lead the development of the success measurement planto define how the brand will quantify success.
- Design and manage the brand’s KPI, ROI metrics and tracking data to support the work
CPG Client Portfolio Responsibilities:
- Design innovative and highly effective holistic digital strategies
- Supervise research initiatives
- Uncover powerful human insights and brand truths that drive big ideas and inspire creative partners from beginning to end
- Craft briefs, conduct inspiring briefings and lay out actionable roadmaps to lead creatives & clients to world-class creative business solutions
- Develop fresh ways to understand the brand, category, audience’s digital behavior and culture
- Develop learning agendas and measurement plans
- 8+ years of planning/strategy experience
- A passion for understanding consumer behavior and culture to drive powerful insights
- Deep understanding of performance-driven strategy and marketing, spanning the entirety of the digital ecosystem
- Research ambidexterity – qualitative and quantitative utilizing various business data, primary and secondary research
- Be an emerging leader, independent thinker, strong collaborator and a persuasive storyteller
- Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of the Jewish tradition, culture and religion is preferred