The Associate Director leads the division's Operation Managers in providing quality, timely, cost effective disability evaluation services to our clients. Ensures leadership, budget, operational and contractual performance goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages team leaders to ensure the achievement of QTC goals and objectives including quality; timeliness; customer service and cost
- Maintain effective working relationships with all customers, gaining feedback and modifying operations to ensure happy customers.
- Ensures compliance to the QTC mini-team concepts and policies and procedures
- Effectively manages the employee lifecycle to including recruitment, employee training and employee career development. Provide day to day leadership through communication, coaching and mentoring, project management and delegation to the multiple team leaders and their corresponding employees
- Must top grade his/her people and continually seek to build a bench of A-players. Work quickly to address performance issues (bringing B players to A status, finding alternative positions (inside or out) for C players).
- Promote communication between team leaders and providers (doctors in QTC network) and provide support and direction as necessary
- Works with Provider Relations Vice President and Team Leaders to manage provider recruitment and utilization
Client & Claimant:
- Ensures service to our clients is superior in quality and timeliness
- Communicate with exam coordinators, claims adjusters and/or designee to best serve the client
- Must continually strive to improve processes and procedures
- Communicate with operations and other departments company wide to ensure the use of best practices and the standardization of processes and procedures
- Seek methods of automating recurring processes. Find ways to increase profitability and encourage team to do so
- Manages the teams as a small business unit to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Have the business sense to make great deals with the right partners, vendors, suppliers, and customers to ensure her/his business succeeds.
- Superior written, verbal and visual communications skills.
- Strong negotiation and project management skills.
- Experience in developing and managing a budget.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to delegate effectively.
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Client relations management experience
- Budgeting and project planning experience
- Experience in health related field working with medical professionals preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected
Yes. Must be able to travel as needed
Executing Multiple Tasks
Sense of Urgency
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Bachelors or better.
Masters or better.
15 years: Experience leading multiple teams/departments and supervision of team managers